- Design a simple dummy 20-page magazine style brochure combining dynamic typography and photography. You can use placeholder text for body copy. For your magazine, use a spot varnish for the cover and design it using two spot colours.
- Make use of your checklist that you designed and prepare the file for print.
- Decide what paper weight and type you will use.
- Decide what type of binding you will use, for example, saddle stich, perfect bind, etc. (See the printing terms link.)
- Submit the print-ready file packaged from InDesign as well as a print-ready PDF.
Make sure to include the instructions (like spot varnish, paper choice and binding) in the file.
Magazine Link –> Magazine Style Brochure